If you find yourself with a moment to relax and enjoy yourself this autumn here are a few low maintenance things you can try:
1. Visit your local library! Or read a good book at home! It’s free and so cosy. Shutting out the cold against a cold day with a good book is one of the loveliest feelings! I recommend The Middle of No-where, it’s a good read, not too long yet has really well written characters!
2. Bake! Or buy some yummy Halloween themed treats. Supermarkets, cafes and everywhere in between have some goodies! Gingerbread is the best!
3. Warm drinks; tea, coffee and hot chocolate! Oooh!
4. Pair any of the above with good company! A long chat or even a comfortable silence is great with the right person
5. Warm showers and baths!
7. Knitting sewing or other crafts!
8. Art, photography of the amazing transformation of nature!